Useful Tools For Your Biz
The following tools will help you get your business off to a good start. The best part about them is that they are FREE to use. (The links will open in a separate window.)
- WaveApps — Send invoices and manage your bookkeeping for Free. Very simple to use. Can also accept credit card payments for a small fee.
- Trello — Free project management tool that you can share with your team.
- Buffer — Manage all of your social media accounts with this cool app. Use it to share and schedule posts ahead of time.
- Canva — Easy graphic design software. Create graphics, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Dropbox — Save your documents, photos, and videos in one safe place. They have a FREE plan, as well as larger paid plans.
- Mailchimp — Send automatic emails and newsletters to your subscribers with this tool. They offer a really nice FREE plan, as well as paid plans with more features.
If you want to become a successful entrepreneur, reading should be a part of your daily life. Here are a couple of books that are not free, but will definitely provide much needed inspiration.